An experienced Microsoft Certified Partner, what we don’t know about using Microsoft technologies to answer questions of business efficiency and business growth really isn’t worth knowing. While our Agile Scrum methodology means that clients focus on key requirements, our extensive framework and code base libraries mean projects are completed faster and more cost effectively.
Web Application Benefits
Web applications offer many advantages, whether designed for internal use or as a B2B or B2C solution. Benefits include:
- Anytime, anywhere access for application users
- Improved scalability
- Improved business flexibility
- Improved operational productivity
- Solutions are easier to deploy and maintain than their desktop counterparts
- Reduced costs for providing services to clients.
- A rapid return on investment.
Web Application Solutions
We have developed web applications to fulfil a wide range of business functions. These include:
- e-commerce and Point-of-Sale
- SaaS Applications
- Price and Cost Management
- Customer and Case Management
- Business Administration
- Project Management and Workflow
- Document Management.
To find out more about how our web applications have helped clients, browse our case studies…
Relevant Case Studies
Not only did they read the situation brilliantly, they asked brilliant questions.
Building a brand new system from the ground up using all Microsoft cloud enabled technologies to make it scalable, replicable and sustainable.
“We had a lot of face to face meetings with technicians sorting out all the behind the screen stuff and also with Cath Kenyon who’s come into the school and been a bridge between our world of education and their world of software.”