Kaleida developed the public-facing claim application software that enables Compo2Go customers to complete the full process online.
A step-by-step claim application captures personal, accident, injury and evidence information, along with the details of the organisation being claimed against. The case is processed up to four times quicker than the usual litigation route with Compo2Go negotiating directly with organisation being claimed against.
We have been working Kaleida since June 2011 and I have nothing but praise for the way the team works with us. Working in “sprints” and review meetings means that as a client I am confident that work will be implemented on time. This is the third piece of development work I have been involved in with Kaleida and the work has been excellent.
Mark Brickles, CEO, Compo2Go
The Kaleida solution also provides Compo2Go with a sophisticated case management application that allows detailed customer profiling and workflow management, allowing improved case worker productivity and a reduction in processing errors. The website was written using ASP .Net 4, MVC 3, Razor, Autofac, AutoMapper, Telerik, SQL Server Express 2008, Rhino Mocks.
Key features & Benefits
- Live access and real-time views of new, ongoing and archived cases.
- Productivity improvements in case management, completion, and customer response times.
- A reduction of the resource required to manage a high volume of paper records and data.
- A reduction in processing errors.
- Improved workflow management.
- Comprehensive administrative tool set provides improved correspondence tracking, reporting, notification and escalation.
- Web services integration with existing administration systems.