A typical approach to delivering a comprehensive and business-focused Infrastructure Strategy involves:
- Detailed analysis to understand existing systems and produce a clear statement of business requirements.
- Definition of the objectives, scope, constraints and deliverables of the project.
- Detailed design specification of the selected solution, incorporating technologies, migration, implementation and integration requirements.
- Implementation schedule and specification using standardised, accountable processes.
- A plan for the ongoing management and support of the service.
Sound good? For more information on our infrastructure services, please get in touch.
Technology Lifecycle Management
We understand the art of Technology Lifecycle Management (TLM) intimately. That systems are dynamic, that needs evolve and that at whatever stage you are in the lifecycle integrity is all important. Systems managed and maintained effectively, without the need for sudden and unexpected fixes and investment.
A clear understanding of risk such as end-of-life, licensing compliance, technology shortfall and their implications for both networks and software improve agility and deliver cost savings.
Our TLM approach is strategic, business-focused and includes:
- Strategies for extending the lives of current systems.
- Evaluation of new technology based on an investment strategy.
- TLM scheduling to include upgrades, re-licensing and end-of-life events.
If you would like more information about our infrastructure services, please get in touch.
Relevant Case Studies
The system controls the full appraisal process including: allocation of pupil progress, career stage and global objectives; through to setting pay scale and aspirational targets; appraisee RAG rating; reviewer RAG rating; uploading supporting evidence; assessing personal and professional conduct and overall ratings.
Kaleida came highly recommended and we have found them to be dedicated technology partners.
Brinc is the main provider of employee benefits to Health Service employees via its healthservicediscounts.com website and an offer email which is sent out three times a week. In 2013 they approached Kaleida to migrate the website from an old Content Management System to something more reliable and simple to use.
The Kaleida team created a new customer website based on Orchard CMS integrated into an ASP .NET application. We also created a management system to allow Brinc staff to organise Retailers and Offers in a more controlled manner.