Investment in legacy processes and infrastructure can make migration to the cloud seem like a distant dream. But it’s actually a lot closer than you might think.
Leveraging existing infrastructures, applications and technologies means it’s possible to radically simplify the migration process. Every day we help our clients become cloud enabled – whatever it takes, from transforming legacy and windows applications to run a web-based environment to re-engineering applications and migrating them from traditional enterprise data environments to a cloud platform.
Why Choose the Kaleida Cloud?
Connecting your business to the Kaleida Cloud enables:
- Improved capacity, control, security, operational efficiency and business agility.
- Guaranteed business continuity and data backup, with increased mobility in out-of-office hours and for remote workers.
- Lower IT costs and rapid up-and-running times, meaning the focus on IT can shift to essential business operations, rather than system maintenance.
- Improved scalability through “Pay-As-You-Use” pricing; removing the need to invest in applications and infrastructure that may remain unused , or become obsolete.
- A greener business: cloud computing can reduce a company’s carbon emissions by up to 30%.
Investing in the Cloud
Companies don’t migrate to the cloud for no reason. They understand the many benefits of cloud computing. That by accessing computing, storage and network resources only when and where they are needed cloud investment increases agility and competitiveness, is cost-effective, simplifies IT management and reduces capital costs. Less a technological decision, more a business decision they understand that the cloud lies at the heart of their future success.
The layer structure of the Kaleida cloud:
- APPLICATION – SaaS (Software as a Service)
- PLATFORM – PaaS (Platform as a Service)
- INFRASTRUCTURE – IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service)
Relevant Case Studies
Not only did they read the situation brilliantly, they asked brilliant questions.
Building a brand new system from the ground up using all Microsoft cloud enabled technologies to make it scalable, replicable and sustainable.
RightCalc has undergone rigorous testing in a busy insurance environment and come through with flying colours. We are now starting to see margin improvements as a result of using the new system.